Thank you for your interest in nominating a military veteran for the Georgia Spa Gives Back program's Hot Tub for a Hero!
Georgia Spa Company will award a hot tub to a very deserving military veteran through the Georgia Spa Gives Back Program in 2023. Nominations are now open and will be accepted until September 29, 2023
Launched in June 2018, the Georgia Spa Gives Back program allows Georgia Spa to help others in our community. Each quarter, the Gives Back program selects a charity or cause to support with a portion of proceeds from that quarter's sales. Additionally, the Hot Tub for a Hero program awards a hot tub to a deserving military veteran or public safety worker each year:
- In 2019, Command Sergeant Major Joshua Coble of the United States Army
- In 2020, Licensed Practical Nurse and NICU Patient Care Technician Tori Mendelsohn
- In 2021, Captain Jonathan Davis of the United States Army
- In 2022, Officer Michael O'Brien of the Kennesaw Police Department
Hot Tub for a Hero is also made possible through support from partnerships with Hot Spring Spas, Gravitt Electric and Spain & Sons Construction. Gravitt Electric will provide standard electrical installation while Spain & Sons will pour a concrete pad or brace an existing deck for up to $1,000 value¹ for the winner.
Nominations and supporting materials will be accepted until September 29, 2023. Nominee must be…
- Military veteran.
- Own his/her home; or reside with person(s) that own their residence and would allow the hot tub to be installed. Hot tub cannot be installed at a rental property.
- Residence must be within 50 miles of any Georgia Spa Company location.
¹Hot Tub for a Hero will accept nominations until September 29, 2023. Winner will be selected by the Georgia Spa Gives Back program and announced in the fourth quarter of 2023. Winner will receive spa, delivery and set up provided by Georgia Spa Company and Hot Spring Spas. Winner will also receive standard hot tub electrical installation from Gravitt Electric and up to $1,000 in concrete pad installation or desk bracing from Spain and Sons Construction. Additional electric work beyond standard hot tub installation, or additional concrete/deck work beyond $1,000 value will be the responsibility of the winner. Prize may not be transferred or substituted for its cash value.