Professional Sales Representative
Position: Professional Sales Representative
Position Type: Full Time
Georgia Spa Company operates showroom locations in Alpharetta, Buford, Kennesaw, Athens, Augusta and Newnan. Additionally, Georgia Spa has an outlet, distribution and service center in Auburn, Georgia. Sales professionals are employed at all of of the showroom locations. Additionally, Georgia Spa also employees a sales pro(s) that works at multiple locations.
Are you looking for a job that is fun, pays well and provides a product that makes your customers happy? This is it. It doesn't get any better.
Stop treading water in an ordinary sales job and immerse yourself in a fulfilling career with a company that makes customers happy every day of the week - and earn $60-90K!
We're on a growth curve in a growth industry, and you will benefit! If you are passionate about retail, teamwork and selling great products that help people relax, here's your chance to sell Hot Spring Spas, Jacuzzi Hot Tubs, Endless Pools Fitness Systems, and Finnleo Saunas - all the top brands in the industry! Only at Georgia Spa Company can you offer your customers the highest quality-rated brands in the relaxation industry. You'll also benefit from our top lead generating programs and our high referral rate from satisfied customers.
Georgia Spa Company has stood for integrity in sales and service from day one. You can feel confident that customers will rave about our products and services, ensuring more referral business for you. Some of our current sales staff includes customers who jumped at the chance to sell a product they owned and loved.
Being a Sales Professional at Georgia Spa Company is a career you can feel good about, and we'll provide you with marketing and management support to assure your success. This is your chance to be in charge of your own career, work a set weekly schedule, receive recognition for great performance, and have the opportunity for income growth!
Successful candidates have sold cosmetics, furniture, shoes, windows, and had their own businesses. If you've never sold hot tubs and saunas before - don't worry. Our training and marketing programs will set you on the fast track to success.
- Love to sell and have 2+ years of successful commission sales experience
- Show strong sales ability with a proven track record of growth in sales and income
- Care about details and demonstrate communication and organizational skills
- Know how to provide top customer service
- Know how to listen to customers' wants and needs
- Want to sell only the best product
- Believe in teamwork
- Desire to have fun at work
- Have high energy
- Have reliable transportation, insurance and a clean driving record
- Available to work weekend days
- Expect to make $60-90K a year while balancing work and home
Specific Position Responsibilities:
- Learn and communicate product knowledge effectively
- Achieve both personal and store sales goals
- Treat all customers with respect and ensure they receive accurate product information and top customer service
- Visit customers in their homes to provide product consultations
- Participate in on-going training
- Follow our proven sales track and customer follow-up system
- Base salary
- Our industry-leading bonus system that rewards top performance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Generous employee purchase plan
Application Deadline: Georgia Spa Company always accepts applications of qualified individuals that are interested in working with us.