Sales Clerk (Newnan)
Position: Sales Clerk
Position Type: Full Time
Georgia Spa Company operates showroom locations in Alpharetta, Buford, Kennesaw, Athens, Augusta and Newnan. Additionally, Georgia Spa has an outlet, distribution and service center in Auburn, Georgia. Sales clerks are employed at all of of the showroom locations.
We are looking for friendly, customer-service oriented candidates that are passionate about retail sales and teamwork. This is a full-time position selling great at-home relaxation and grilling products in addition to helping customers with hot tub and swim spa water care and water care products.
Georgia Spa Company is open Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sunday 1-5 p.m., and weekend work is a requirement.
Georgia Spa Company has stood for integrity in sales and service from day one. You can feel confident that customers will rave about our products and services, ensuring more referral business for you. Some of our current sales staff includes customers who jumped at the chance to sell a product they owned and loved.
This is a job that is fun, pays well and provides products that make your customers happy. Join a team that strives to consistently create memorable life experiences through our innovative products and exceptional customer relationships.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required
- Available to work weekend days
- Ability to read, write and efficiently communicate with customers and fellow employees
- Care about details and demonstrate organizational skills
- Ability to follow policies, procedures and guidelines
- Believe in teamwork, have a desire to have fun at work and display a positive attitude
- Be dependable, timely and reliable
- Basic computer and mathematics skills
- Capability to run a cash register
- Physical effort required associated with standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching; ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 lbs.
Specific Position Responsibilities:
- Provide top-notch customer service and treat all customers with respect
- Know how to listen to customers' wants and needs
- Learn and communicate accurate product knowledge effectively
- Participate in on-going training
- Achieve both personal and store sales goals
- Answer phones and speak with others using professional language
- Help clean and maintain showroom
Compensation & Benefits:
Hourly compensation commensurate with experience plus the ability to earn commission and bonus spiff rewards for top performances.
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Generous employee purchase plan
Application Deadline: Georgia Spa Company always accepts applications of qualified individuals that are interested in working with us.