Position: Valet Technician
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location(s): Georgia Spa Company operates showroom locations in Alpharetta, Buford, Kennesaw, Athens, Augusta and Newnan. Additionally, Georgia Spa has an outlet, distribution and service center in Auburn, Georgia. Valet Technicians work primarily out of one of three locations. Our main distribution and service center in Auburn, our Augusta location, or Newnan location.
Valet Technicians work out of our warehouse and service center in Auburn, Ga., Augusta or Newnan locations. This position requires daily travel in a company provided vehicle. The service department operates on a Monday-Friday schedule. Typical hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., however with the nature of the this position, valet technicians sometimes work later than 5 p.m.
Candidates should be friendly, customer-service oriented that understand the importance of teamwork yet have the ability to work independently and demonstrate responsibility and accountability.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous hot tub, swim spa and/or pool experience preferred
- Ability to read, write and efficiently communicate with customers and fellow employees
- Care about details and demonstrate organizational skills
- Ability to follow policies, procedures and guidelines
- Believe in teamwork, have a desire to have fun at work and display a positive attitude
- Be dependable, timely and reliable
- Basic computer and mathematics skills
- Physical effort required associated with standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching; ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 lbs.
Specific Position Responsibilities:
- Provide top-notch customer service and treat all customers with respect
- Drain and clean customer's hot tubs and swim spas including but not limited to cleaning pillows, filters and covers, vacuuming the spa, and wiping down steps and the hot tub cabinet
- Test and balance water
- Provide inspection of the hot tub or swim spa
- Suggest and/or sell needed replacements or upgrades to customers
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Medical insurance program
- Dental insurance program
- Life insurance
- Generous employee purchase plan
Not all benefits are immediately available. Benefits become available based on longevity with the company.
Application Deadline: Georgia Spa Company always accepts applications of qualified individuals that are interested in working with us.