Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using the website.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
E-Store Return Policy
Special order parts, chemicals and electrical parts are NON-REFUNDABLE. Hot Tubs purchased via the E-store are NON-REFUNDABLE and Final. Everything else we sell on our e-store is returnable for full credit within 30 days (except certain special order and discontinued items identified in our catalog as "No Return"). If you're not satisfied with something or you just decide you don't need it, you can obtain return instructions by sending e-mail to email@example.com (in your email, please tell us your order number, the part number and the reason for the return). If a part doesn't fit, don't try to "make it fit" and risk damaging the part (or yourself). We won't accept responsibility for any costs exceeding the cost of the part so please inspect the part before you start the repair.
For in-store purchase return policy, please see your purchase agreement.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, www.georgiaspacompany.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. www.georgiaspacompany.com does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. www.georgiaspacompany.com does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
All our products, except those otherwise noted or marked as "closeout" or "pre-owned" in our catalog, carry the full manufacturer's warranty. Closeout items do not carry a manufacturer warranty (but still are covered by our Return Policy). We sell the most recognized brands in the industry, so you can buy with confidence. But like other retailers, we do not offer any product warranty of our own. If you have questions about the warranty on a particular part, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitation of Liability
www.georgiaspacompany.com shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if www.olympichottubestore.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a www.georgiaspacompany.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price,www.georgiaspacompany.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.www.georgiaspacompany.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, www.georgiaspacompany.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
SMS Terms & Conditions:
"Georgia Spa Company", also known as "Georgia Spa". Send coupons, appointment reminders, and the status of services requested/delivered. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Reply STOP to cancel Text HELP to [number] for help. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated bywww.georgiaspacompany.com without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
www.georgiaspacompany.com may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided towww.georgiaspacompany.com.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a www.georgiaspacompany.com or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
www.georgiaspacompany.com does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, www.georgiaspacompany.com is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, www.georgiaspacompany.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to www.georgiaspacompany.com in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless www.georgiaspacompany.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, www.georgiaspacompany.com may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with www.georgiaspacompany.com, www.georgiaspacompany.com has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of www.olympichottubestore.com. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, www.georgiaspacompany.com seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Hot Tub Sales Agreement (Pt. 1 of 6) - Electrical
- All spas must be wired in accordance with applicable local and national electrical codes. The installer should read and follow the spa Pre-Delivery Guide for your specific spa manufacturer and model.
- Georgia Spa Company will provide you with the 220V subpanel breaker box, when applicable. On Converted 220V models, the subpanel will be available for purchase. The manufacturer requires the use of a GFCI subpanel (220v unit), or a GFCI-protected cord (110v units), to supply power and protect the spa. Please refer to your Pre-Delivery Guide for proper wiring instructions.
- Georgia Spa Company DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY ELECTRICAL SERVICES OR MAKE ANY ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. Your electrician does not need to install any electrical prior to the delivery of your spa. 220v spas require a hardwire connection by your licensed electrician after the spa is installed. In most cases, electricians will charge you for multiple trips, or time spent waiting on the installation of the spa by our crews. We recommend that you schedule your electrician to install the complete electrical work after the spa has been installed.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT SPA ELECTRICAL WIRING BE REFERRED TO A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN.
Hot Tub Sales Agreement (Pt. 2 of 6) - Access & Clearance
- Your spa requires a minimum 6" clearance, greater than the spa, to travel through gates, between the house, and side fences, and a minimum of 12" overhead clearance, greater than the spa. The spa could travel flat or on its side. Georgia Spa Company is not responsible for any damage to products, or the site, resulting from clearances of less than the above requirements.
- Decks over 5 steps, or 6' high, may require additional equipment and charges may apply.
- The distance required to turn a corner should be equal to the length of the spa plus the required clearances.
- All debris limiting or blocking access to the job site must be removed prior to delivery. Any trimming of trees or bushes, removal of debris, leveling of ground or other general maintenance must be done prior to delivery.
- All recessed spa applications must give 36" of clearance around the spa for installation purposes. In most recessed cases, a crane is required for recessed installations. If you are building a new deck, we highly recommend waiting to build the upper deck until after the spa is installed. Having design features in the upper deck for equipment compartment access is highly recommended for servicing. If clearances are not given to all sides of the spa, and service cannot be performed without the removal of decking and/or spa removal is needed, the associated costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Refer to your Pre-Delivery Guide for details.
- Delivery Crews cannot remove any obstacles, including but not limited to railing and fencing at the time of delivery. These are the responsibilities of the homeowner prior to the day of delivery.
- Georgia Spa Company is not responsible for damage, such as but not limited to, curbs, sidewalks, patios, lawns, shrubs, sprinklers, indoor walls and/or floors, furniture, fixtures, appurtenances caused by persons delivering materials, products and/or equipment.
- The manufacturer's warranty does not cover the cost of removal of any decking, walls, flooring, woodwork, or any other removals and/or replacements necessary for the repair or replacement of any defective product. A minimum of 24" clearance is required on all sides, if not, the buyer is responsible for providing access and may be subject to additional charges. Work may not be performed by Georgia Spa Company until the buyer has provided full accessibility.
Hot Tub Sales Agreement (Pt. 3 of 6) - Surface & Placement
- Your new spa should be placed on a uniformly firm and continuous surface. A reinforced concrete pad at least 4" thick, or a structurally sound deck that is able to support the "dead weight" found in the spa specification chart of the Pre-Delivery Guide is recommended. Refer to your Pre-Delivery Guide for other foundations that are acceptable.
- If your spa is located near sprinklers, adjust or cap them so as not to hit the siding of the spa.
- Georgia Spa Company does NOT level, shim, or prepare spa sites. The seller and manufacturer are not responsible for damage that may result to the spa caused by shimming or improper base preparation by the Buyers. Refer to the Pre-Delivery Guide for proper site preparation.
- Windows can reflect sunlight at high temperatures that, if reflected back on the spa or spa cover, can cause damage that is not covered under warranty. If this is a concern, we recommend placing the spa in a different location, tinting the window(s), and/or putting an external covering over the window(s).
- Covana products require a uniform and level foundation of concrete or decking and cannot be shimmed in any manner. Refer to Covana's Pre-Delivery Guide for additional foundation requirements, including, but not limited to, minimum size and weight requirements.
Hot Tub Sales Agreement (Pt. 4 of 6) - Delivery & Setup
- Please call the Delivery Coordinator at (678) 383-2583 to schedule your delivery.
- Spas must be delivered within 45 days of arrival to our warehouse from the manufacturer, or from the time of sale if the unit is already in our inventory. I understand if my spa is not delivered within 45 days of its arrival or sale I can choose to move to a future truckload, within the same model year, or choose to pay a monthly storage fee of $125.
- The time required to set up your spa varies due to each job's complexity; however, 1-2 hours is usually the time required. It is impossible for us to guarantee an exact arrival time; all deliveries and set-up times are approximate on delivery day.
- Delivery appointments canceled within 1 business day (M-F), or canceled on Saturday and Sunday for Monday deliveries, will be charged a re-delivery fee.
- If we attempt to deliver and discover additional equipment and/or manpower is necessary, or that the site is not fully-prepared, there will be a re-delivery charge for each additional attempt. If re-delivery is not requested, the spa will be placed as close as possible to the final site location.
- Delivery crews can NOT wait for site prep, or electrical work, that delays them at the time of delivery.
- There may be additional mileage charges if delivery is more than 30-mile from any of our locations.
- Our delivery includes the Installation of the spa to your designated site; Supervise any crane or deck winch installations, as per contract; Orient spa as per buyer's directions; Install the cover and cover safety clips; Install spa accessories that are purchased prior to delivery from Georgia Spa Company; Confirm video receipt and basic fill instruction; Review point-of-contact for startup issues or questions; Review serial number and buyer's delivery statement; Review buyer's option to schedule an in-home full spa orientation, once the spa is filled and running. We recommend using your spa for at least one week prior to the in-home orientation.
- Delivery crews do NOT hook up electrical, fill the spa with water, or balance chemicals at the time of delivery.
- Disposal of the spa and/or accessory packaging, and/or wrapping, is the responsibility of the Buyer.
- Please take time and note any damage at the time of delivery and report it to the delivery crew.
- Spa Removal and/or Disposal. Additional charges may apply. The spa must be disconnected from the power source and completely drained. The spa must be intact and in one piece. Georgia Spa Company cannot remove any spa that has been disassembled or cut into pieces for removal.
- If removing a current spa, additional charges
Hot Tub Sales Agreement (Pt. 5 of 6) - Pre-Delivery
- A pre-delivery questionnaire will be emailed to the buyer and is required to be completed by the buyer before the spa can be scheduled for delivery.
- The questionnaire includes, but is not limited to, document links to the spa's manual and Pre-Delivery Guide. Make sure to review the documents prior to delivery.
- Georgia Spa Company requires panoramic pictures and/or videos of the delivery site to schedule and deliver your spa.
Hot Tub Sales Agreement (Pt. 6 of 6) - Legal
- Read your invoice carefully. You should NOT expect anything not written on your invoice. This contract constitutes the entire agreement and the parties are not bound by any oral expression or oral representation by any agent of either party.
- Stevens Resources Inc, a Georgia Corporation, is doing-business-as (DBA) Georgia Spa Company.
- All spas require a minimum deposit of 50% of the purchase price, or a 10% minimum deposit with fully-signed finance forms, prior to ordering the product. All deposits are non-refundable.
- The seller retains a secured interest in the product until "monies due" are paid in full.
- The entire balance is due at least 72 hours prior to the delivery date.
- Any referral from Georgia Spa Company for other services (e.g. electrical services, deck work, etc.) are strictly on a referral basis and Georgia Spa Company is NOT responsible for work completed by these independent companies. These companies in no way are affiliated with Georgia Spa Company.
- If required, it is the responsibility of the buyer to request, obtain, and pay for any inspections, permits, HOA approvals, and any other government and non-government permission that may be required for delivery and/or installation.
- All sales are final.
- For 30 days from the date of delivery, Georgia Spa Company will exchange your spa for another model spa for the difference in purchase price between the models. Buyer is responsible for pickup and redelivery fees, or other miscellaneous costs such as, but not limited to, new electrical subpanels.
- Promotional package items (steps, water care products, etc.) are subject to change without notice, based on availability. The product received will be equal to or greater than the original promotional item. This includes, but is not limited to, colors and styles.
- For 6 months from the original date, Georgia Spa Company will relocate your spa, one time, to any location on the property where the spa was originally delivered at no additional charge. The buyer is responsible for any associated electrical, cranes, additional equipment, and/or manpower costs.
- Georgia Spa Company cannot be held responsible for delay or failure of delivery due to acts of God, severe weather conditions, war, riots, and other civil disturbances or other reasons beyond Georgia Spa Company's control.
- The seller requires a credit card on file upon scheduling any service visit. Reasonable trip fees may be assessed at the seller's discretion for all service and/or warranty visits.
- Manufacturers' warranties are non-transferable and are enforced only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, Georgia Spa Company will perform all warranty work on your spa for the specified manufacturer's warranty period. Georgia Spa Company will also waive all trip fees for the first 3 months of the warranty. After 3 months, the buyer is responsible for paying a reasonable trip fee. If we cannot fix your spa during the warranty period, we will replace your spa.
- For the lifetime of your spa, Georgia Spa Company guarantees the original purchaser that we will pay you fair market value for your spa on a trade-in for a new spa.
- For the first year of ownership, Georgia Spa Company guarantees that your 220v spa electrical cost of operations will not exceed $30* per month if the spa is used according to the manufacturer's instructions. If the cost exceeds $30* per month, Georgia Spa Company will pay the difference. *Based on 10¢/kWh.
- For 6 months, following the purchase of your spa, Georgia Spa Company guarantees that you cannot purchase a spa from Georgia Spa Company at a better price than the price you paid. This does not include factory promotions not controlled by Georgia Spa Company.
EZ Valet Program Scheduling
Once you submit your EZ Valet order, a Georgia Spa Company staff member will be in contact as soon as possible (Monday-Friday) to schedule your first appointment and note any special requests or service notes.
EZ Valet Program Disclaimer
Purchasing an EZ Valet Care Service through the Georgia Spa Company E-Store serves as an agreement between the customer and Georgia Spa Company to perform selected EZ Valet Care Services on the customer's hot tub/swim spa/sauna as indicated by the selected plan from the date order has been submitted. Chosen plan and/or service agreements will automatically renew unless customer notifies Georgia Spa Company in writing that I wish to change or cancel my service option at least 30 days in advance of desired cancellation date. Any service scheduled within 30 days cannot be cancelled. Customer understands their selected EZ package or service does not include any hot tub repair, maintenance or warranty services of any parts, plumbing controls or other service that would normally be covered by the manufacturer's warranty or performed by a certified spa technician. Chemicals are not included in the contract prices. Chemicals will be delivered when the EZ Valet service is performed and billed separately to the credit card on file. EZ Valet service contracts charges will be processed on the 1st of the month during which the service is being performed. The EZ Valet coordinator will schedule the first appointment, any subsequent appointments, and note any special requests or service notes. Date and time of appointments are at the discretion of Georgia Spa Company. If an appointment is cancelled it will be rescheduled at the discretion of Georgia Spa Company and no refund provided. Discounts on chemicals, filters and parts are as follows: 10% when selecting the Advanced Care plan, 15% off when selecting the Premium Care plan. Discounts are eligible for chemicals billed at time of service. Discounts are not eligible on separate E-Store purchases. All service trip fees are waived for both the Advanced Care and Premium Care plans. Chemicals delivered at time of service only. Georgia Spa Company EZ Valet technicians will only use uses chemicals purchased from Georgia Spa Company. Balancing chemicals are $1 per ounce.