Georgia Spa Company awarded six scholarships through its Gives Back Employee Scholarship Program in November.
The scholarship program was created in 2020 to benefit students who have been employed with Georgia Spa during school year breaks, and/or dependents of Georgia Spa Company employees. Scholarships are awarded to students annually to help offset the high cost of secondary education. Qualifications in determining recipients include grade point average, academic awards and recognition.
The six recipients of a Georgia Spa Gives Back scholarship for 2021 included:
- Jacob Adams - Sophomore at the University of North Georgia - Oconee studying Finance; Current Georgia Spa Company employee
- Hailey Campbell - Freshman at Georgia Southern University studying Criminal Justice & Criminology; Daughter of Support Assistant Stephanie Campbell
- Brayden Cheshier - Senior at the University of Georgia studying Finance; Daughter of Alpharetta sales professional Larry Cheshier.
- Cole Green - Freshman at Liberty University studying Marketing & Sales Management; Current Georgia Spa Company employee
- Mitchell Stevens - Junior at Georgia Southern University studying Criminal Justice; Son of Georgia Spa Company owner Mark Stevens
- Mason Takvorian - Sophomore at the University of Alabama at Birmingham studying Biomedical Engineering; Current Georgia Spa Company employee
The Georgia Spa Gives Back program congratulations this year's recipients and wishes them the best on their secondary education endeavors. The scholarship program will return for its third year in 2022 as part of the Georgia Spa Gives Back program's continuing initiatives to support its community. Click here to learn more about all of the Gives Back program's contributions since launching in 2018.