West Sales Manager
Position: Retail Supervisor
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: This position will work at our Alpharetta, Kennesaw and Newnan showrooms.
Position Overview: Our growing company is seeking to hire a Retail Supervisor who will be responsible for supervising and coaching our retail sales clerk team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your retail clerk team by tracking sales goals, setting individual growth targets, ensuring overall store appearance and facilitating the ongoing training of our retail sales clerks.
A Bachelor's degree in business or a related field and/or 3+ years of managerial experience is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
Develop Sales Clerk's presentation, follow-up skills, and phone skills
● Oversee internet leads to ensure every customer is taken care of effectively
● Ensure CRM tasks are completed by all sales clerk staff in a timely manner
● Make sure store locations are kept to a high standard by reviewing Daily Checklists
● Collaborate with marketing department to plan special events and sales promotions
● Regular conferences with your team
● Setting schedule for clerks, identifying black out dates
● Handle and mitigate customer service issues
● Must have strong leadership and interpersonal skills to coach and encourage the sales clerk staff to get the job done effectively
● Ability to recognize issues or potential issues and put corrective action in place to eliminate the possibility of the issue occurring again
● Ability to evaluate a situation and make a short-term decision, as well as work through details to create a plan for the long term solution
● Measure and report the effectiveness of sales activities and employee's performance
● Communicate job expectations clearly with employees
● Maintain staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
● Determine staffing levels and assigning workload appropriately
● Interview, hire, and train new retail sales clerks
● Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative work procedures and practices
● Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
● Bachelor's degree in business or related field and/or 3+ years experience.
● Experience in customer-relationship management.
● Experience managing and directing a sales team.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Dedication to providing great customer service.
● Ability to lead a team.
● Ability to work Saturday/Sunday
Guidelines: Guidelines include EEOC regulations, affirmative action laws, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and other state and federal employment laws, and county personnel policies and Procedures. These guidelines require judgement, selection, and interpretation in application.
Complexity & Scope of Work: The work consists of varied specialized duties. Strict and frequently changing laws and regulations contribute to the complexity of the work. The purpose of this position is to advise and manage a team to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in sales and customer interaction.
Contacts: Contacts are typically with co-workers, members of the general public, management, and all departments within Georgia Spa Company. Contacts are typically to give or exchange information, provide services, and resolve problems.
Work Environment: The work is typically performed in an office while sitting at a desk at a store or the corporate offices.
Supervisor Responsibility: Retail Supervisor will be in charge of a team of Sales Clerks at store locations in North Georgia. This position will be responsible for leading and coaching sales staff on proper procedure and interaction with customers. Also, making sure the showrooms operations are in order.
● Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with the completion of specialized training in the field of work, in addition to basic skills typically associated with a college education.
● Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for a minimum of 2 years.
● Knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, Microsoft Word/Google Docs,, or equivalent proficiency
Compensation & Benefits
● Holiday Pay
● Health Insurance Program (Including HSA)
● Gas Card
● Weekly Allowance
● Dental Insurance Program
● Vision Insurance Program
● Accident Insurance Program
● Short Term Disability Insurance Program
● Critical Illness Insurance Program
● Generous Employee Purchase Plan
● Fidelity 401(k)
● Additional Life Insurance Program
● Paid Time Off
● Other benefits
*Not all benefits are immediately available. Benefits become available based on employee longevity.
Application Deadline: Until Filled.